|1. Talk to your current student advisor about your desire to transfer to Chiron Training Center.
2. Fill out transfer form. Complete your part of the form and bring it to your current student advisor.
Once it's filled out and signed, it should be faxed and then mailed via regular mail to us.
3. Fill out application forms. Select an intensive program of study, its duration and your payment plan. You can download all forms, or have them mailed to you via regular mail.
Once you pre-register for training, you will receive an invoice.
4. Pay for your program of study in accordance with the invoice.
Minimal payment equal to the price of the first session is required. For full pricing information, refer to Programs for F-1 Visa Students section.
Your invoice will also contain a non-refundable Registration Fee in the amount of $100.
5. Provide proof of your financial stability.
IMPORTANT: Your (your sponsor's) bank account balance must exceed
$1,000 per each month of your studies (e.g. if you are planning to study for 6 months,
account balance has to be no less than $6,000).
Attach a copy of one of the following documents (keep originals):
All documents must be written in English
- Your official bank account statement
- If you have a sponsor who is a US citizen or a green-card holder, s/he has to fill
out immigration service Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support) and have it notarized.
This form has to be accompanied by your sponsor?s official bank account statement.
- If your a sponsor is in a country other than the USA, s/he has to submit a notarized letter
guaranteeing payments for your tuition and your stay in the USA.
The letter of guarantee has to be accompanied by your sponsor?s official bank account statement.
6. Attach a photo copy of the first page of your international passport and the visa page.
7. We will issue Form I-20 and a Letter of Acceptance after all necessary documents and payment are received.