|1. Consult with our representative about a possibility to change your current nonimmigrant status.
2. Fill out application forms. Select an intensive program of study, its duration and your payment plan. You can download all forms, or have them mailed to you via regular mail.
Once you pre-register for training, you will receive an invoice.
3. Pay for your program of study in accordance with the invoice.
Minimal payment equal to the price of the first session is required. For full pricing information, refer to Programs for F-1 Visa Students section.
Your invoice will also contain the following non-refundable charges:
Note: in case US consulate refuses to grant you F-1 Visa, Chiron Training Center will return all tuition fees paid. All other fees are non-refundable
- Registration fee: $100
- Processing fee: $80
- Mailing charges: $50
- SEVIS fee: $200
4. Provide proof of your financial stability.
IMPORTANT: Your (your sponsor's) bank account balance must exceed
$1,000 per each month of your studies (e.g. if you are planning to study for 6 months,
account balance has to be no less than $6,000).
Attach a copy of one of the following documents (keep originals):
All documents must be written in English
- Your official bank account statement
- If you have a sponsor who is a US citizen or a green-card holder, s/he has to fill
out immigration service Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support) and have it notarized.
This form has to be accompanied by your sponsor?s official bank account statement.
- If your sponsor is in a country other than the USA, s/he has to submit a notarized letter
guaranteeing payments for your tuition and your stay in the USA.
The letter of guarantee has to be accompanied by your sponsor?s official bank account statement.
5. Attach a photo copy of the first page of your international passport.
6. Provide your U.S. address and the permanent address in your home country.
7. Fill out Form I-539 (application for the change of nonimmigrant status).
8. Attach a check or a money order in the amount of $290 payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
9. Bring all documents to our office.
Granting you a Student F-1 visa is entirely the decision of your local consulate officials!
IMPORTANT: Your application pertaining to the change of nonimmigrant status must be
received by INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service) prior to the expiration of your legal status in the U.S.A.
Chiron Training Center will reimburse you for paid tuition fees within 30 days after your claim is received and processed.
Registration fee($100), mailing fee($50), processing fee ($80), SEVIS fee ($200) and US DHS fee ($290) are non-refundable.
Tuition fee will not be reimbursed if F-1 Visa is granted, but the student does not show up for classes.